Lisa-Jo’s prompt for the day is “here.” I read it early this morning and had “here I am” running through my head until I sat down here. Then Laura reminded me I hadn’t written my six-word memoir yet.
So here are five minutes (plus a minute) worth of six-word memoirs.
1. Here I am. Here I go.
2. Water. Woods. Words. What. When. Why.
3. I messed up. I got up.
4. Letting the liver tell the story. (Stole that from Buried Stories)
5. Books. Books. Books. Never enough books.
6. Here is now. Hereafter is now.
7. No worries. I’ll handle it all.
8. In the still places. I am.
9. Being trumps doing. At all times.
10. Here I am Lord. Send me.
11. Here I am Lord. Send her.
12. I have a terrible work history.
13. Refined by fire. Filtered by grief.
How about you? What’s your six-word memoir? Share it/them?
Still writing them. I can’t stop,
L.L. Barkat says
11 totally cracked me up!!
you are the 6-word memoir Queen 🙂
Did you notice? Even Susan’s quote is a six-word memoir. 😉
S. Etole says
Living simply, living peacefully, loving, forgiveness
Charity Singleton Craig says
Love these, Sandy! You have embraced the form! I love your new site, by the way. It’s beautiful.
Patricia Spreng says
Love these, Sandy… and you, too. = )
Diana Trautwein says
LOVE this, Sandy. Keep ’em comin’!