So here are five minutes (plus a minute) worth of six-word memoirs.
1. Here I am. Here I go.
2. Water. Woods. Words. What. When. Why.
3. I messed up. I got up.
4. Letting the liver tell the story. (Stole that from Buried Stories)
5. Books. Books. Books. Never enough books.
6. Here is now. Hereafter is now.
7. No worries. I’ll handle it all.
8. In the still places. I am.
9. Being trumps doing. At all times.
10. Here I am Lord. Send me.
11. Here I am Lord. Send her.
12. I have a terrible work history.
13. Refined by fire. Filtered by grief.
How about you? What’s your six-word memoir? Share it/them?
Still writing them. I can’t stop,