still saturday: be still with sparkling waters

sparkling, water, brilliant

No words today. Just this. Come sit a moment in God’s lap.

And be still.

“This exceptionally beautiful video features my composition, “A Tiny Heartbeat” from my latest album, A Delicate Joy. The song is available on iTunes, Amazon… my web site.. all the usual places. Much thanks to Wayne Wallace, the video creator…” ~David Nevue on Facebook

In the stillness,

Sandy

Welcome to Still Saturday where we pause after a busy week, move in quiet pilgrimage, maybe linger a while in some still place, and soak in the beauty of images and words. We’d love for you to join us. Get the details on the left, grab your favorite button, and link up below. We all love to hear if something especially speaks to your heart, but please don’t feel pressured to comment. Simply take some time to gaze long and drink deep.

Comments

Oh Sandy, that video was so peaceful and beautiful! The music was so soothing…I need to keep that playing on repeat ;) Thanks so much for sharing! Have a blessed day!

Your video was exactly what I needed in this moment in time to find stillness and softness and peace.

Thank you.

PS — I’ve posted it on my blog with a link and note of gratitude to you.

I’ve played it/watched it over and over. I’m so glad it met your need today, sweet friend.

One of my favorite things to look at is the sunlight sparkling on water, but never had I thought it being a tangible example of God’s brilliance. Next time I see this, I will stand, and be amazed.

Wow, that is beautiful. And your place….I love it! I’ve been out of the blogosphere for a bit due to vacation and then illness, so I hadn’t seen the new look. So pretty, Sandy. Love to you, girl.

I hope you’re feeling lots better, now, friend. Thanks. And can’t wait to see you in just a handful of months.

Your photo and the video are like a benediction, Sandy. So full of the kind of beauty only God can create. Thank you! I first discovered David Nevue’s wonderful music on Ann Voskamp’s website. It just picks up my emotions and carries them along to a quiet worship-filled place.

Trackbacks